QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS
You may contact us regarding privacy matters by mail at the address below or by selecting the CONTACT US button.
Sirka Real Estate, REALTORS
4101 McEwen Rd. #368
Dallas, TX 75244
For the purpose of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Sirka, LLC.
When you visit our consumer applications, including this web site, we may collect information about you that you share with us by using our consumer applications. This identification information typically includes your name, email address, and telephone number. You are not required to provide this information in order to use our web site. However, if you would like us to share with you any additional, non-public information about properties listed for sale or lease that would otherwise not be available to you, you must register on our site by providing this identification information.
By supplying your name, email address and telephone number, you create a non-binding, default “buyer agency” relationship (a lawful consumer-broker relationship) with Sirka Real Estate, REALTORS that permits us to provide you with non-public information about real properties for sale or lease for your personal, non-commercial use. If you wish, you may set up searches and email alerts to notify you when new or updated property listings matching the criteria you specify become available.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but will also provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies are generally available in your browser’s privacy or help documentation. If you choose to delete cookies, some settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated. You may deactivate cookies if you do not want your browsing to be tracked, but doing so may hinder your online experience on our site.
Pixels: We may also place pixels, which are used to collect information and that the information will be shared with our advertising agencies to provide you with targeted advertisements. You can learn more about tracking technologies and opt-out of receiving behavioral advertising by visiting the following websites: NAI and DAA.
Processing location: We process your personal information in the United States. For users located outside of the United States, please see the paragraph titled International Users below for more information.
USING INFORMATION COLLECTED
We primarily use the identification information you voluntarily share with us to customize your online experience and to do what you have asked of us. We also use your identification information to tell you about our products and services, but you may instruct us not to send communications to you by following the procedure indicated below under “Contacting Us.” On occasion, we use your identification information to validate your identity. As for usage tracking data, we primarily use that information to operate and improve our consumer applications, and to further our marketing efforts. As a general rule, we do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties. We do, however, share your information with our own personnel and our service providers to the extent necessary to fulfill your requests. We do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes. We reserve the right to disclose your information under limited circumstances, such as to cooperate with law enforcement or judicial authorities as required by law or legal process, to protect our own legal rights, or to protect the public good.
Please note that we will retain the information we collect from you for as long as needed to provide the services you request and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to review the information about you that we have collected through our consumer applications, or to change that information, you can make that request by following the procedure indicated below under “Contacting Us.” We may require that you verify your identity before we process your request.
EU Residents: If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following rights under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation. Any requests you make may take up to 30 days to process. Please be sure to provide your identifying information when making the request.
- Access: You may request to access your personal information and obtain a copy of the personal information which is being processed by Sirka Real Estate. Such requests will be made by contacting us.
- Correction or update: You may ask us to change, update or complete any missing data we process about you, by contacting us with the relevant updates.
- Erasure: We only process your personal information with your consent. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any time. Unless we believe we have a legitimate interest for continuing the processing of your personal information (e.g. to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, etc.) and the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected, we will erase your data.
- Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
To make any of these requests, you may contact Sirka, LLC via email or by writing to:
4101 McEwen Rd.
Dalas, TX 75244 USA
Electronic communications such as email, text messages and social media messaging, are neither secure nor confidential. While real estate brokerages have adopted policies and procedures to aid in avoiding fraud, even the best security protections can still be bypassed by unauthorized parties. No broker or agent will ever send you any electronic communication with instructions to transfer funds or to provide nonpublic personal information, such as credit card or debit numbers or bank account and/or routing numbers.
YOU SHOULD NEVER TRANSMIT NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBERS OR BANK ACCOUNT OR ROUTING NUMBERS, BY EMAIL OR OTHER UNSECURED ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. EMAILS ATTEMPTING TO INDUCE FRAUDULENT WIRE TRANSFERS ARE COMMON AND MAY APPEAR TO COME FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE.
If you receive any electronic communication directing you to transfer funds or provide nonpublic personal information, EVEN IF THAT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION APPEARS TO BE FROM YOUR REAL ESTATE BROKER OR AGENT, do not respond to it and immediately contact your real estate agent by telephone or another means. DO NOT USE THE CONTACT INFORMATION DISPLAYED IN THE COMMUNICATION YOU RECEIVED. Such requests, even if they may otherwise appear to be from your real estate agent or another person connected with your property transaction, are likely part of a scheme to defraud you by stealing funds from you or using your identity to commit a crime.
To notify us of suspected fraud related to your real estate transaction, please contact us using this form. (General Question From – Contact Us)
EFFECTIVE DATE AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties.
To request the above information please contact us using this form.
- Some parts of our website include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address and/or telephone number), and other demographic information (like your Zip code) in order for you to access all of the information we offer. Registration is optional; it is not required to use our website, but it is required before we may allow you to access certain real estate information provided by local multiple listing services (MLS) in the United States.
- When you complete one of these registration forms, we may share your contact information with franchisee members of our real estate brokerage network so that, when possible, you can access additional information about properties for sale or lease, as well as other benefits.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this consumer application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this consumer website is entirely at your own risk, and we accept no liability for your use of this information. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this consumer website meet your specific requirements.
- Any trademarks or service marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Sirka Real Estate, are the property of their respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other consumer applications or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the consumer application(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked consumer application(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. We reserve the right to add, modify, remove all material of the consumer application in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, much of it is obtained from third parties and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to our website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on our website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, your use of this consumer website.
Through this website you are able to link to other consumer applications which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep our consumer website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, our website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This consumer website and its content is ©2019 Sirka Real Estate, REALTORS. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content and share it with individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the consumer application as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other consumer application or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512), Sirka Real Estate Worldwide, REALTORS takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any subdomain, subdirectory, mega tag or the like. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to our designated copyright agent below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to us. To contact Sirka Real Estate Worldwide, REALTORS regarding any copyright matters, please contact us using this form.